G & E Roofing, Norm Elvin
J S McCarthy Printers, Rick & Patty Tardiff
On Target, John Fallona
Peter & Sandra Prescott
Pine State Trading Co., Nick Alberding
Robert & Moira Fuller
Gold Medal Sponsors
Baker, Newman & Noyes, LLC
The Red Barn
Kennebec Technologies, Wick & Ruth Johnson
Peter Alfond Charitable Fund of the Maine Community Foundation
Silver Medal Sponsors
Bill & Lesley Sprague
Cross Insurance, Michelle Ibargeen
Scott & Trish Bullock
Wagon Masters, Ray Cole
Walter and Lynne Cooper
Bronze Medal Sponsors
Chuck & Maria Hays
Daniel's Auto body, Rchard & Heidi Daniel
Dufour's Welding, Don Dufour
H. Allen & Diannne Ryan
Whited Peterbilt of Maine, Jon Whited
Perry, Fitts, Boulette & Fitton, CPAS, P.A., Michael Fitton
A & W Maintenance, Inc, Danny Warren
C. Caprara Food Service Equipment
Complete Mobile Inc., Adam Dixon
Golden Pond Wealth Management, Bert Lanquet
Green Thumb Lawn Service,Michael Legasse
J & S Oil, Inc. John Babb
John & Charlene Bridge
Kennebec Savings Bank
Maine Instrument Flight
Plummer Funeral Home, Inc., Patrick Murphy
Reay Excavation & Trucking Inc., Linwood & Sue
Friends of SAM
Michael & Dawn Stillings
Barnard-White Assoc. Inc.
Blind Time LLC, Jerry Chase
Jeffery & Marcia Hubert
Michael & Cindy Talbot
William & Janice Bridgeo
Dave's Applinace, Scott Ketchen
Andrew & Mary Dionne
L N Best Marketing, Lisa Best
The Liberal Cup, Jeff Houghton
PLEASE USE THE ABOVE REGISTRATION TO REGISTER PLAYERS FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON.THE LINK BELOW WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST TIME REGISTRATION ABOVE.
The Skating Association of Maine (SAM) strives to provide an opportunity for every child who wants to play hockey or figure skate. The SAM Scholarship Fund is used to provide financial assistance to participants in SAM programs.
1. Assistance will vary based on funds available through the association and outside charitable contributions.
2. All scholarship awards will be applied as credit to the skater’s account and are at the discretion of the SAM Scholarship Committee.
1. Applicants must demonstrate financial need as well as desire to participate.
2. Applicants must be a member of SAM in good standing, be committed to the organization, and shall have been a member for at least one year.
3. If a family is requesting scholarship assistance, they will be required to actively participate in SAM fundraising events meeting minimum requirements.
4. Applicants shall not have an outstanding balance from a prior season or program.
5. The initial registration fee must be made before applications will be considered.
6. Scholarships will not be offered to any skaters participating in other skating programs outside of SAM during the season.
7. Recipients of a scholarship must respect SAM policies in order to apply for future assistance.
1. Applications should be submitted to the SAM Scholarship Committee no later than November 1, 2014. In unforeseen circumstances (change or loss of employment, special needs, etc.), applications for assistance may be made during the program period.
2. All application forms and information received will be kept confidential.
3. The SAM Scholarship Committee will review all applications and reserves the right to request additional information if there are any questions regarding the application. The applicant will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
4. All decisions of the scholarship committee are final.