The Red Barn
Bill & Lesley Sprague
Michael & Dawn Stillings
Click on the above link to begin the 2014-15 registration process.
Note: Each player being registered will need a current, 2014-15 USA Hockey registration confirmation number. You will find a link to USA Hockey as you start the registration process. Follow that link to complete that step in the registration. Once you have completed the USA Hockey Registration, come back to the SAM Hockey Registration page to complete the next step of the registration. There is a separate fee for USA Hockey registration (waived for those age 6 and under). Please have your credit card available.
Additional items needed - Please turn in the below items to your registrar :
Copy of birth certificate- New Members (we should have for returning skaters)
Consent to Treat/Medical History Form
USA Hockey Code of Conduct
The Skating Association of Maine (SAM) strives to provide an opportunity for every child who wants to play hockey or figure skate. The SAM Scholarship Fund is used to provide financial assistance to participants in SAM programs.
1. Assistance will vary based on funds available through the association and outside charitable contributions.
2. All scholarship awards will be applied as credit to the skater’s account and are at the discretion of the SAM Scholarship Committee.
1. Applicants must demonstrate financial need as well as desire to participate.
2. Applicants must be a member of SAM in good standing, be committed to the organization, and shall have been a member for at least one year.
3. If a family is requesting scholarship assistance, they will be required to actively participate in SAM fundraising events meeting minimum requirements.
4. Applicants shall not have an outstanding balance from a prior season or program.
5. The initial registration fee must be made before applications will be considered.
6. Scholarships will not be offered to any skaters participating in other skating programs outside of SAM during the season.
7. Recipients of a scholarship must respect SAM policies in order to apply for future assistance.
1. Applications should be submitted to the SAM Scholarship Committee no later than November 1, 2014. In unforeseen circumstances (change or loss of employment, special needs, etc.), applications for assistance may be made during the program period.
2. All application forms and information received will be kept confidential.
3. The SAM Scholarship Committee will review all applications and reserves the right to request additional information if there are any questions regarding the application. The applicant will be notified as soon as a decision has been made.
4. All decisions of the scholarship committee are final.
PLEASE USE THE ABOVE REGISTRATION TO REGISTER PLAYERS FOR THE 2014-2015 SEASON.THE LINK BELOW WILL ALLOW YOU TO MAKE PAYMENTS AFTER YOU HAVE COMPLETED THE FIRST TIME REGISTRATION ABOVE.